Planning and project management before construction begins.
Major construction projects are complex undertakings, often involving dozens of subcontractors and suppliers, hundreds of workers, and millions of dollars in material, equipment, and services.
Orchestrating such operations demands first-rate management skills. Because no two construction projects are alike; therefore each requires specific services and solutions. LCS will develop a tailored scope of services for your unique project based on your specific needs. Our expertise in the construction industry allows us to tailor your project from beginning to end with our services outlined below:
- Conceptual estimating
- Budget development
- Design management/progress monitoring
- Procurement strategy/long-lead item prioritization
- Value engineering
- Bid document review and preparation of bid packages
- Project phasing
- Master schedule development
- Implement management information and reporting systems
- Attend owner’s monthly meetings and produce monthly reports
- Feasibility and constructability studies
- QA/QC Reviews