Over 30 years of construction management experience.
LayneCo Construction Services offers a comprehensive range of construction management experience for projects of any magnitude.
CM Services offered at LCS provide the overall planning, co-ordination and control of a project from beginning to end. We strive to meet our client’s requirements in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project that will be completed on time within authorized cost and to the required quality standards. Even though each project requires different services, below is a list of services that LCS offers on each and every project.
- Field supervision
- Conduct weekly onsite progress meetings
- Government agency permits/approvals
- Long-lead item procurement
- Trade contract procurement and oversight
- Construction scheduling and coordination
- On-site quality control
- System start-up, personnel training, and final turn over
- Construction labor relations
- Monitor job-site safety programs
- Development and implementation of contractor quality assurance program
- Shop drawing review
- Facilitate RFI review and responses
- Monitor and review cost proposals
- Review Contractors’ pay applications
- Monitor punch list completion
- Attend monthly board meeting for accounting and progress updates